We guarantee the timber frame structure for a period of five years subject to full settlement of the account.
Please note we retain retention of title on any structure until the account is settled in full.
This guarantee will cover the replacement of any structural element that is found to be unsatisfactory due to unacceptable distortion, cracking or splitting in the opinion of our structural engineer.
Roof loads must not exceed the following, unless specification is altered prior to manufacturing, for unusual roof
- 37/40/45/50-degree roof pitch on plan weights
- Standard garage frame 1.5 Kn per M2
- Model Woodstock 6m/5.6-1.7Kn
This guarantee will be null and void if deterioration and structural defects have been caused by undue or improper maintenance.
Glazed frames should be water sealed externally and maintained with an appropriate product, failure to do so will void any warranty.
Drilling holes/making alterations to oak frame after original contract specification has been fulfilled will also void any warranty.
- External weatherboarding.
- Damage caused by exceptional weather conditions.
- Damage due to alterations in design or use of the structure beyond its original design and manufacture.
- Failure to comply with building regulations concerning fire resistance or stain tanning.
- Normal splitting, cracking, movement or shrinkage of the principal frame.
- Double glazing – manufacturers guarantee.
- Gutters and downpipes (regularly maintained and cleaned) – 3-year guarantee.
- Roof tiles to be fixed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, taking into account exposure and prevailing wind conditions, including cementing and fixing ridge tiles.
Company Registration: 11461876
VAT Number: 302295238